Hi Vis Safety Belt
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||OPP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Y562
- Function: Safety Vest
- Age Group: Anyone
- Type: Safety Vest
- Length: Medium Long
- Certificate: En20471,CE
- Specification: EN20471
- HS Code: 6211399099
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Feature: Glistening, Flame Retardant, Waterproof
- Gender: Unisex
- Season: Customized
- Thickness: Medium
- Trademark: YNGM
- Origin: Zhejiang
High Visibility Safety Gilet
Fabric: 100%Polyester, 120g/Sqm
Color: Fluorescent Yellow, Orange-Red
Size: S, M, L, Xl
Reflective Tape: En471 Class2
Packing: 1pc/Polybag, 100pcs/Ctn/55x25x35cm
G. W.: 10kgs N. W.: 9kgs
1. Take the harness out from the packing, holding it by the dorsal tightening ring.
2. Wear the harness by slipping on the shoulder straps one after one, taking care not twist them. Adjust them by pulling or releasing the slack end, so that the buttock strap is firmly in place under the buttocks. Pull one and the other thigh strap through the crotch and latch each strap. Make sure not to cross the straps.
3. Attach the chest strap and adjust its tension to hold the shoulder straps centered on each shoulder. Check that the belts would not be wrapped up themselves.
4. Adjust the harness by pulling and releasing the free end of the belt, so that the belts would be well tight and at the same time would not prevent free movements.
5. The adjustment should be effected by checking that the dorsal ring would be positioned between the shoulder blades or frontal tightening connector would be positioned at the height of the breastbone and that the sitting belt would be correctly positioned.
6. For the frontal tightening, the connector of the two back eyes should be in compliance with the norm EN362, always connected to both eyes and locked. It is always recommended its use, even if you are using the dorsal tightening ring.